"Let's find what you're looking for!"
- Product Description
The 4Moms Origami Stroller, Black is the world's first power folding stroller: at the touch of a button, it folds itself. The 4Moms Origami is also the world's first stroller with headlights and phone charger, LCD sporting stroller, with generators in the rear wheels that charge the stroller as you walk. Plus, the Origami has daytime running lights, pathway lights for low light conditions, and sensors that detect when a childs in the seat (so itll never fold by accident). From power folding to cell phone charging, its everything a stroller should be.
The 4Moms Origami has built in sensors which means it wont fold with a child in the seat, and the two step activation system means you wont fold it by accident. Plus, the Origami has daytime running lights to keep it visible at all times, and pathway lights to brighten your way in low light conditions.
- Child Safety Sensors
- Pathway & Daytime Running Lights
- Two Step Fold
- Reflective Piping
- Zero Pinch PointsLow-Force Motor
- Power Folding
- No Disassembly Required
- One Push Brake Lock or unlock both wheels with one click, just like a ball point pen.
- No 'KICK ZONE'
- Origami with seat ring: 40 lbs (usually about two years)
- Origami with bassinet: 25 lbs or until child sits up unassisted (usually about 6 months)
- Origami with car seat adapter: follow the weight and age limits of your specific car seat
- Stroller Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Information: 41 lb 41x18x17 in (18 Kg 104x45x83 cm)