"Let's find what you're looking for!"
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Three pre-washed 100% cotton muslin washcloths
- Soft: 100% plush cotton muslin
- Gentle: gets softer with every wash
- Practical: attached loop for quick drying
- Generous Size: makes bath time easy
Cotton muslin is a soft, breathable fabric that's ideal for your baby's delicate skin. In order to help keep your aden + anais muslin swaddles, bibs, sleeping bags and more all in great shape, we partnered with laundry experts, The Laundress, to create a laundry care line perfect for all of your family laundering needs.
To keep your items looking fresh and new, follow these simple steps.
Pre-treating Stubborn Stains
- Spot clean:Mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance and gently rub into the stain with a toothbrush or stain brush.
- Soak:Fill a sink or basin with hot water and chlorine-free bleach. Soak items for at least one hour. Rinse dirty water and repeat if necessary.
Machine Washing Everyday
Set machine to a normal cycle.
- Cold for colors
- Warm/hot for whites
- Add aden + anais laundry detergent to the detergent dispenser. The amount may vary depending upon machine type reference product label.
- Add aden + anais chlorine-free bleach directly to the machine drum or detergent dispenser for a laundry booster (added whitening and brightening).
- Add aden + anais fabric softener to the fabric softener dispenser only when washing cotton, linen or muslin.
- Place all items of like colors in the machine.
- Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine to reduce wrinkles.
- Fill a basin with warm water and add .5 fl. oz. of aden + anais laundry detergent.
- Mix water and detergent, use your hands to gently agitate your item. Soak for one hour. Do not worry if color appears in your water, this is normal.
- Run cool water through item until rinse water is no longer soapy. Squeeze or push out the water.
- Do not dry any items that still have stains.
- Hang to dry or lay flat.
- Steam as needed.
Laundry care facts
- aden + anais laundry detergent contains plant-based enzymes and color guard to help reduce fading.
- aden + anais fabric softener helps soften items and reduce wrinkles with vegetable oil rather than tallow making it safer for babies.
- aden + anais chlorine-free bleach removes your toughest stains, it's color-safe and it's used to whiten whites and brighten colors.