"Let's find what you're looking for!"
Tiny Love Take-Along Arch
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The sunny stroll arch is a developmental fun for baby on the stroll. It easily attaches to strollers and baby carriers. This has two stage developments. It has a transparent sun prism and flexible arch with angle adjustment. This has a rattling butterfly ball with crinkly texture.Like the best selling Tiny Love sunny stroll, the Princess Butterfly Stroll is an essential for the busy baby on the go. Little princesses will love the pink, lavender and apple green colors . They can see themselves in the flower mirror, spin the baby activated daisy propeller, or look through the transparent prism butterfly. There is flower ball with colorful beads and crinkly textured petals and an easy to grasp teether handle. Parent will love the easy on universal attachment clips. The flexible arch has 2 angle adjustments, so babies of all stages can reach the toys.
- Caters to two stages of development: Batting and sensory exploration (0m+) Pulling for cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down.
- 6 different baby-activated toys for fun on-the-go.
- Imagination & Creativity
Ages: 0 to 12 months0-3 months
- During the first three months, your baby needs stimuli for watching and focusing. Stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should have some movement.
- As he lies on his back facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze in the mirror, at the shining sun or the toys dangling in front of him.
- Babys developing senses and hand control allows him to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to his mouth for further exploration
- 11.5 x 2.5 x 18 inches
- 1 pounds